Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Alpena. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alpena. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Alpena & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Alpena homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alpena?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alpena. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Alpena Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alpena, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alpena? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alpena
AR Tree Trimming serves Alpena and neighboring communities: