Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Augusta. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Augusta. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Augusta & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Augusta should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Augusta?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Augusta. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Augusta Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Augusta, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Augusta? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Augusta
AR Tree Trimming serves Augusta and the surrounding area: