Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Avoca. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Avoca. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arkansas – including Avoca & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Avoca homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Avoca?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Avoca. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Avoca Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Avoca, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Avoca? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Avoca
AR Tree Trimming serves Avoca and the surrounding area: