Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dover. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dover. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Dover & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dover should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dover?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Dover. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dover Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dover, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dover? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dover
AR Tree Trimming serves Dover and the surrounding area: