Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Felsenthal. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Felsenthal. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Felsenthal & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Felsenthal homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Felsenthal?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Felsenthal. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Felsenthal Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Felsenthal, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Felsenthal? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Felsenthal
AR Tree Trimming serves Felsenthal and neighboring communities: