Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fort Smith. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fort Smith. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Fort Smith & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fort Smith should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Smith?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fort Smith. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fort Smith Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Smith, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Smith? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Smith
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Fort Smith and neighboring communities: