Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Garland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garland. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Garland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Garland homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Garland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Garland. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Garland Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garland? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garland
AR Tree Trimming serves Garland and the surrounding area: