Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Georgetown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Georgetown. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Georgetown & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Georgetown homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Georgetown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Georgetown. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Georgetown Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Georgetown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Georgetown? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Georgetown
AR Tree Trimming serves Georgetown and the surrounding area: