Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gravel Ridge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gravel Ridge. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Gravel Ridge & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Gravel Ridge homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gravel Ridge?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Gravel Ridge. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Gravel Ridge Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gravel Ridge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gravel Ridge? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gravel Ridge
AR Tree Trimming serves Gravel Ridge and neighboring communities: