Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Greenwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Greenwood. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Greenwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Greenwood need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greenwood. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Greenwood Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenwood? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenwood
AR Tree Trimming serves Greenwood and communities nearby: