Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Higden. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Higden. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Higden & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Higden should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Higden?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Higden. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Higden Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Higden, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Higden? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Higden
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Higden and communities nearby: