Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Higginson. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Higginson. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Higginson & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Higginson homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Higginson?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Higginson. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Higginson Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Higginson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Higginson? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Higginson
AR Tree Trimming serves Higginson and neighboring communities: