Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Horseshoe Bend. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Horseshoe Bend. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arkansas – including Horseshoe Bend & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Horseshoe Bend should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Horseshoe Bend?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Horseshoe Bend. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Horseshoe Bend Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Horseshoe Bend, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Horseshoe Bend? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Horseshoe Bend
AR Tree Trimming serves Horseshoe Bend and the surrounding area: