Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Huntington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Huntington. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Huntington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Huntington need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Huntington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Huntington. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Huntington Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Huntington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Huntington? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Huntington
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Huntington and neighboring communities: