Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Knoxville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Knoxville. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Knoxville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Knoxville homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Knoxville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Knoxville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Knoxville Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Knoxville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Knoxville? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Knoxville
AR Tree Trimming serves Knoxville and neighboring communities: