Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in LaGrange. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in LaGrange. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arkansas – including LaGrange & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in LaGrange need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in LaGrange?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in LaGrange. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The LaGrange Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in LaGrange, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in LaGrange? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN LaGrange
AR Tree Trimming serves LaGrange and the surrounding area: