Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lavaca. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lavaca. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Lavaca & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lavaca should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lavaca?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lavaca. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lavaca Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lavaca, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lavaca? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lavaca
AR Tree Trimming serves Lavaca and communities nearby: