Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Little Rock. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Little Rock. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Little Rock & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Little Rock homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Little Rock?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Little Rock. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Little Rock Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Little Rock, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Little Rock? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Little Rock
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Little Rock and neighboring communities: