Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lonsdale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lonsdale. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Lonsdale & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lonsdale homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lonsdale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lonsdale. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lonsdale Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lonsdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lonsdale? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lonsdale
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Lonsdale and neighboring communities: