Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lowell. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lowell. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arkansas – including Lowell & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lowell should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lowell?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lowell. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lowell Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lowell, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lowell? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lowell
AR Tree Trimming serves Lowell and communities nearby: