Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Magnolia. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Magnolia. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Magnolia & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Magnolia should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Magnolia?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Magnolia. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Magnolia Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Magnolia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Magnolia? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Magnolia
AR Tree Trimming serves Magnolia and the surrounding area: