Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Marion. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marion. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arkansas – including Marion & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marion need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marion?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Marion. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Marion Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marion, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marion? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marion
AR Tree Trimming serves Marion and the surrounding area: