Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maynard. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maynard. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Maynard & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Maynard should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maynard?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Maynard. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Maynard Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maynard, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maynard? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maynard
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Maynard and communities nearby: