Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Melbourne. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Melbourne. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Melbourne & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Melbourne homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Melbourne?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Melbourne. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Melbourne Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Melbourne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Melbourne? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Melbourne
AR Tree Trimming serves Melbourne and the surrounding area: