Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mena. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mena. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Mena & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Mena homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mena?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mena. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mena Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mena, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mena? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mena
AR Tree Trimming serves Mena and neighboring communities: