Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mulberry. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mulberry. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Mulberry & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Mulberry homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mulberry?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mulberry. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Mulberry Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mulberry, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mulberry? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mulberry
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Mulberry and the surrounding area: