Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newark. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newark. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arkansas – including Newark & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newark homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newark?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newark. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newark Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newark, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newark? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newark
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Newark and neighboring communities: