Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newport. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newport. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arkansas – including Newport & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Newport homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newport?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newport. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Newport Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newport, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newport? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newport
AR Tree Trimming serves Newport and the surrounding area: