Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Norman. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norman. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Norman & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Norman homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Norman?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norman. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Norman Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norman, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norman? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norman
AR Tree Trimming serves Norman and neighboring communities: