Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oppelo. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oppelo. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Oppelo & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Oppelo homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oppelo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oppelo. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Oppelo Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oppelo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oppelo? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oppelo
AR Tree Trimming serves Oppelo and neighboring communities: