Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oxford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oxford. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Oxford & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oxford need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oxford. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Oxford Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Oxford and neighboring communities: