Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Portland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Portland. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Portland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Portland need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Portland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Portland. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Portland Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Portland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Portland? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Portland
AR Tree Trimming serves Portland and neighboring communities: