Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Prescott. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Prescott. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Arkansas – including Prescott & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Prescott homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Prescott?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Prescott. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Prescott Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Prescott, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Prescott? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Prescott
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Prescott and the surrounding area: