Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Scranton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Scranton. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Scranton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Scranton homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Scranton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scranton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Scranton Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scranton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scranton? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scranton
AR Tree Trimming serves Scranton and communities nearby: