Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sedgwick. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sedgwick. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Sedgwick & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sedgwick need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sedgwick?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sedgwick. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Sedgwick Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sedgwick, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sedgwick? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sedgwick
AR Tree Trimming proudly serves Sedgwick and communities nearby: