Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Smackover. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smackover. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Arkansas – including Smackover & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Smackover should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smackover?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Smackover. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Smackover Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smackover, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smackover? AR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smackover
AR Tree Trimming serves Smackover and neighboring communities: