Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Charles. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Charles. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including St. Charles & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services St. Charles homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Charles?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Charles. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Charles Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Charles, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Charles? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Arkansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Charles
AR Tree Trimming serves St. Charles and neighboring communities: