Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Summit. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Summit. That’s where we come in! AR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Arkansas – including Summit & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Summit should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Summit?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Summit. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Summit Tree Pruning Process
AR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Summit, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
AR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Summit? AR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Arkansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call AR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Summit
AR Tree Trimming serves Summit and neighboring communities: